Saturday 10 August 2013

I Am The Danger - Breaking Bad Final Season


So if you're a Breaking Bad fan you'll know that tomorrow season five part two - will be shown across TV screens everywhere. If you're not a fan, or haven't watched it - it's never too late to get into it!

I have to admit, I started watching Breaking Bad last year with my ex and I got about as far as season two and lost interest. I know, I know - what kind of fan am I? However recently, after finishing uni for the Summer and being mind numbingly bored by season 4 of The O.C (again sorry guys!), I decided to give it another shot and I'm so glad I did!

Without giving too much away for those of you who haven't yet watched it, throughout the seasons you really see Walt's character dramatically develop and at some points I find myself going from loving and sympathising with him to full on hating him. I can't be the only one. Jesse on the other hand, I have so much love for - always!

Jesse Pinkman Breaking Bad

The end of season five part one throws a real spanner in the works, and really I don't think there could have been a better plot twist. As soon as the episode finished I found myself frantically searching the internet for some sort of lead, I just had to know what happened next! Much to my dismay there was nothing to be found.

 The creator of the series, Vince Gilligan, has been quoted saying that 'the ending is fitting' but what could that mean for the characters? I mean you just can't end it without killing at least one of the main characters can you? But who will it be? Oooh the suspense! 

What about you guys? Are you fans of Breaking Bad? What do you think will happen? Let me know!

Image sources: 1/2
bloglovin' facebook | pinterest instagram
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig