Wednesday 24 July 2013

Quote of the Week #7: Life in the Deep End

finding yourself quote

Especially at university, there seems to be a lot of pressure to have some sort of career plan in mind, or to have some sort of clue where your life is going. While I'd like to say I have this nailed the truth is most of the time I wake up and I'm not sure what I'm going to do for the rest of that day, never mind the rest of my life!

I must admit I have a vague (very vague) idea of what I want and how to get there. However while it's nice to be organised and have a plan things rarely work out the way we expect them to. Sometimes when this happens it's heartbreaking and it's difficult, but almost as often it works out for the best.

This isn't to say don't make an effort to think about what you want - I'm not saying that at all. What I am saying is if you don't know, or you're not 100% sure that's fine because you know what? Yes at some point you are going to be faced with difficult decisions, but you have a lifetime to figure that plan out and build on it or change it completely.

What about you guys? How confident do you feel about your 'life plan'? Has this helped in any way? Let me know!

All of the pictures used for my 'Quote of the Week' posts can be found on my Words to Live by and my Inspiration Pinterest boards.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig