Sunday 26 May 2013

Quote of the Week #3: Never Fear

inspirational quote


So in a moment of panic (several repeated moments of panic over the last couple of months) I realised I am about to finish uni in two years and am not entirely sure what I'm going to do.

Don't get me wrong I've been lucky enough to work for some great companies and learnt some invaluable lessons along the way, but I just can't believe how quickly my first two years have flown by. And if that's how quickly they went then the next two are going to go equally, if not more, fast.

Excuse my quarter life crisis, but it is a really daunting prospect especially given the current economic climate.

But then like some sort of Simpson's Movie-esque epiphany it hit me, why worry about something so far in the future? I have reasonably good grades at uni, am working hard at all my jobs and have a blog that I am proud of. If I keep working hard who knows what I can achieve! 

And this is the same for everyone if you throw yourself passionately into something I truly believe you will be rewarded for it. 

All of the pictures used for my 'Quote of the Week' posts can be found on my Words to Live by Pinterest board and my Inspiration Pinterest board!
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig