Tuesday 7 May 2013

OOTD: She's Up All Night 'til the Sun







Purple beanie hat // New Look 
Denim shirt // Primark 
Necklace // Primark 
Sunglasses // Primark 
  Graphic cage dress // Motel 
 Brown leather satchel // Oxfam
 Black wedge trainers // Topshop

So this Sunday I headed to my first festival of the year, Aberdeen local - The Big Beach Ball. If you're a regular reader of my blog or follow me on Twitter you'll know I'm pretty festival obsessed so as you can imagine I was pretty excited for this. I'm annoyed I didn't get a better picture of my satchel as it's probably my favourite bag - ever. I found it randomly in an Oxfam in Sheffield and it was only a fiver - couldn't believe it! I am also super in love with these Topshop trainers, I've wanted a pair for so long but never committed to buying them until last week when there were a few pairs going on eBay. In fact now I think about it, I love everything I'm wearing... or else I wouldn't be wearing it.

This was my first proper OOTD post so if you like it let me know and I'll endeavour to do some more... or if you don't let me know how I can improve!

bloglovin' facebook | pinterest instagram
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig