Thursday 23 May 2013

Review: Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer closeup
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer reverse Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer open Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer swatch

I rarely rave about products, but when I do you guys are some of the first to hear about it. I've always loved Bobbi Brown as they do a fantastic range of shades for us girls with darker skin, but I've never really owned many of their products.

Last Christmas I went to the Bobbi Brown concession in John Lewis with the best of intentions - to buy my sister some Christmas presents. I'd been browsing less than five minutes and before I knew it I was perched on one of their make-up stools having a mini make over from a Bobbi Brown expert.

In my defence I have to say that after she'd finished working her magic I felt pretty guilty, so decided only to purchase one product that she used. Ten minutes later I bounced out of John Lewis £22 pounds down clutching the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer with all gift hunting notions completely out of the picture. Oops.

For the first few months I just used it here and there but now - I use it religiously. Not only does this baby do wonders for brightening your under eyes, but also works great as a brow bone highlight. There was a dark period of about a month where I'd plaster it on under my eyebrows whilst I was growing them out to hide the chaos and it worked a charm! But we don't talk about those times. Ever.

The Creamy Concealer retails at £24 but when I bought it John Lewis were doing one of their price match promotions so I got ten percent off. As you can see the kit contains the concealer itself and a lovely little pressed powder which can be brushed on after to set the product.

It comes in a great size (the first picture is true to life) so great to pop in your purse for a touch up! I honestly can't recommend this product enough and although at £24 it's a bit pricey it is so worth the splurge.

What about you guys? What are your go to products right now? Have you tried this product? Let me know!
bloglovin' facebook | pinterest instagram
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig