Friday 22 March 2013

Here We Go Again...

New job!
So I was sitting here thinking of a blog post to write updating you on the past few weeks of my life and here is what I came up with...

Firstly I have to apologise for neglecting my blog for the last couple of weeks but life has honestly been so hectic. If you're a regular reader of my blog you'll know it seems as though I have a new job every other week and surprise surprise ... I HAVE ANOTHER NEW JOB. Since the job interview I've had none stop training (six days a week!), not to mention an ever increasing mountain of uni work. As I mentioned a little while ago a series of temporary jobs means I'm pretty much always on the look out for something else because it simply just isn't enough hours!

At the moment I work for a couple of marketing agencies on a temporary basis and as of recently I am working as a waitress at a local club, serving drinks to tables! Sadly this job is also just a couple of days a week (max) so come summer I'll be back on the hunt!

Another major event which has happened recently/semi-recently was my break up with my boyfriend. We'd been going out over a year, and friends for three years before that. We spent our first Christmas together in 2012 and now... we're pretty much strangers. In a way I guess I am still coming to terms with it but when something doesn't work, it just doesn't work and taking into consideration everything that has happened I can't wait to start the next chapter of my life.

I finish uni in a month so expect a lot more regular posts and don't give up on me just yet!
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig