Friday 19 April 2013

Since You've Been Gone


I feel like every time I write on my blog these days it's to issue an apology...

The truth is I've been so busy with work and uni that I honestly just feel I don't have the time to update. Aside from the odd social drink with friends peppered here and there  the past month has truly been hectic. As you can see I've been rubbish with scheduling etc, however I officially finish second semester next week! I have a couple of extended deadlines the week after but then after that... FREEDOM.

I honestly can't wait to get back into the habit of posting, because I honestly do love doing it. Writing is something I've always been passionate about and writing because you have to and writing because you want to really just aren't even remotely the same thing.

I actually have quite a few events lined up for this summer, both blogging related and otherwise so hopefully *fingers crossed* over the summer this should make for an interesting read. Thank you to my regular readers for being so patient and to my new readers... watch this space.

What about you guys? Do you find it difficult to keep up with blogging with uni/college? How do you make time? Let me know!
bloglovin' facebook | pinterest instagram
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig