Thursday 31 January 2013

Me, Myself and I


As if you don't know enough about me already I've decided to do another tag...


Age: 19

Bed Size: Super squishy double, brand new as of two months ago - I love my landlord!

Chore you hate: Cleaning my room *sigh*...

Dogs: 0.

Essential start to the day: Green tea so I can pretend I'm really awake.

Favourite colour: Pink?

Gold or silver: Gold!

Height: 5ft6/7

Instruments you play: My voice, in the shower.

Job title: Student/Brand Ambassador for a nationwide company.

Kids: One day!

Live: Aberdeen, Scotland not America!

Music: Anything and everything!

Nicknames: Ef, Efs, Effy, Fee, Fee Fee

Overnight hospital stays: None! A couple staying over with a relative who was sick. And one very late trip to A and E when I burnt my leg.

Pet peeves: VPL - just don't do it, ignorant/narrow-minded people, blunt knives oh it goes on...

Quote from a movie: "We having too good a time today, we ain't thinking about tomorrow" John Dilinger - Public Enemies

Right or left-handed: Left!

Stores you love: Miss Selfridge, Topshop, H&M, Newlook, Zara the usual suspects and those little pop up shops you get at festivals!

Time you wake up: Depends what time I have to be in uni but usually not til very late on in the day.

Underwear: The prettier the better.

Vegetable you hate: Hmm, let me think on that!

What makes you run late: Getting ready, oh it's hard to be a woman...

Xrays you've had: None!

Yummy food you make: I make an awesome vegetable lasagne but it takes me like three hours so I rarely do it!

Zoo animals: Elephants, soooo cool!

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig