Thursday 10 January 2013

FOTD: Ruby, Ruby, Ruby...



 Today I officially finished my uni exams and I have 2 and a half weeks off woohoo! Anyway... been looking at the result of my poll (on the top right hand side of this blog) and saw that everyone wanted to see more beauty posts. You can look forward to more of those this year and in the mean time here's a look a did for a night out a couple of months ago that has been hiding in the depths of my memory card featuring one of my favourite lipsticks - Ruby Woo!

Products used:

Face
The Body Shop Vitamin E moisturiser - all over face 
Barry M blusher in Apricot No 5 - along cheek bones

Eyebrows
 MAC eyebrow pencil in Spiked - to outline and lightly fill
W7 Eyebrow palette - the black and dark brown shades mixed together and applied with angled brush

Eyes
MUA Heaven and Earth palette - the third gold shade along the top row swept and blended across lid
Collection Extreme 24 Hour Liner Pen in Electric Blue (looks black) - along lashline
MaxFactor False Lash Effect Mascara - 2 coats

Lips
MAC Prep and Prime Lip - applied as base
MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo

What about you guys? What do you think of this look? Where would you wear it? Let me know!

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig