Tuesday 6 November 2012

Pre-Christmas Dilemma

As we get closer and closer towards Christmas I cannot help but wonder - when is the right time to be Christmas-y?

It's certainly not appropriate before Halloween and then there's bonfire night too. But now that both of them have passed does this mean we should throw on the tinsel and prance around outside singing stories of Jesus' birth whilst snacking on mince pies? Is it okay to play The Pogues on repeat? I mean I've already started buying presents so does this mean it's started already? Not that Christmas is my favourite season but I like to know these things y'know, what if I'm sitting here like scrooge whilst everyone else is basking in Christmas spirit?!

What do you guys think? Should we start celebrating now or wait? And if we should wait when do we wait until? Let me know!



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig