Friday 30 November 2012

Getting to Know You Tag


So I decide to do this tag after seeing it on Joelle's page, hope you like it!


Are you named after anyone? I don't think so, I've never met anyone else or heard of anyone else with my name. It does mean born on a Friday though if that counts?

When was the last time you cried? Haha probably not that long ago actually, uni is always sending me over the edge!

Do you have any children? Not that I know about...

If you were another person would you be friends with yourself? Of course I would I'm hilarious. Haha in all honesty though yeah I probably would, I think I'm a good friend to those I care about.

Do you use sarcasm a lot? Never... Haha my poor friend George left uni to go back to Romania and I sarcastically said I wouldn't miss him and because of the language barrier it just totally went over his head, poor boy!

Will you ever bungee jump? Probably not, I've heard to many horror storys about cords snapping.

What is your favourite cereal? I'm not really a breakfast girl but I like Jordan's Strawberry Crunch.

What is the first thing you notice about people? What they're wearing and then their hair and then their face haha.

What is your eye colour? Dark, dark brown. My boyfriend says you can't differentiate my iris and my pupils.

Scary films or happy endings? Happy endings! I'm such a wuss I can't watch anything remotely scary before going to sleep or I'd be on edge all night.

Favourite smells? Roast dinners, Clarins perfume, Gucci Guilty (incidentally the perfume my sister wears), manly scents (aftershave) and so on and so on I don't want to bore you!

Summer or winter? Summer! I hate the cold! HATE. IT.

Computer or TV? As a skint student I don't even have a TV so computer wins this by default anyway!

What is the furthest you've ever been from home? The Dominican Republic on my eighth birthday, I'm so desperate to go back to the Caribbean I loved it. 

Do you have any special talents? I used to be able to fit my fist in my mouth but I haven't tried it recently.

Where were you born? London.

What are your hobbies? Being cool. Less of a hobby more of a full time job actually...

Do you have any pets? No and even if I wanted one don't think our landlord would be too happy! Wait could my flatmates count? They're always comparing themselves to animals.

What is your favourite film? For a very long time it was a film called Thirteen but I have way too many to name now, Thirteen is still up there though!

Do you have any siblings? One big sister and three little brothers!

I tag... YOU comment below with your link if you do it so I can check it out!


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig