Thursday 30 August 2012

Steal My Student Style With These 5 Killer Items You Need To Buy



1. Miss Selfridge, cable knit jumper (£37) // 2. Topshop, petite cross leggings (£20) // 3. Gucci, Guilty Eau de Toilette (£47) // 4. Monsoon, Louise boot (£60) // 5. H&M, Coloured blazer (£30)

In a couple of weeks I'll be back at uni so I thought I'd share with you 5 killer items from my autumn wishlist.

When I've got an early morning lecture all I want to do is skulk off back to bed and spend as little time getting ready as possible. These Topshop leggings are the perfect comfort wear and teamed with the cable knit jumper make for a super quick outfit that is perfect for Autumn and can be pulled together in a matter of minutes. While I love the Topshop leggings, my sister bought some dupes off eBay for half the price so I am probably more likely to get those.

The blazer is probably one of the things I'm most likely to buy as it will go with so many things I already own! As for the boots, if I ever come into possession of these babies I just know I'll wear them all the time and if they have grippy soles then maybe I can justify buying them as I can make good use of them in the Winter time too.

Finally, with my birthday coming up I'm really hoping someone will be kind enough to buy me the Gucci Guilty perfume. It smells absolutely divine and if I had the money spare I'd have bought it already. In the meantime my sister has a bottle so I'll just keep stealing hers - we all know that's what sisters are for.

What is on your wish list for going back to college/uni/school? Do we have any of the same things on our lists?


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig