Monday 3 November 2014

November Goals

There is something very rewarding about achieving your goals. Perhaps it's knowing that yes you actually have the attention span to complete something you have planned, or the feeling of winning and great achievement. For me it's probably both. Unfortunately short term goals are something I seem to have become pretty lazy with as of recent, but today I'm making a change.

So without further ado here are some things I'd like to achieve this month:

Make a start on my Christmas shopping
The whole process just stresses me out, leaving it to the last minute just does not work for me. This year my aim is to make a list of people and prospective gifts and get started as soon as possible!

Start my dissertation proposal with a clearer vision
My dissertation has been really getting me down recently and it's very frustrating not to have a clear vision. I've found some great books to read and will meet with my tutor for the first time in the coming weeks so really hoping to have made a good start by the end of this month.

Budget more effectively 
It is not okay to live on crisp breads and then splurge all my money on eBay.

Save money for travelling
This one's a bit of a cheat because it's a long term goal too, but I want to start putting away a bit more each month even if it's just a fiver!

Prepare my CV for grad jobs
The Careers Advisors at my uni are absolute stars. They provide the best advice and really help me to push my writing to the next level. Going into fourth year I want to continue to make use of that support and hopefully get something lined up for when I graduate!

Make more carb-free meals
I used to believe that if you didn't eat carbs, you wouldn't get full. Recently I've learned that this is not the case so I want to change things up a bit and try some new carb-free recipes. (Any suggestions leave them below!)

Go to a yoga class
I've been meaning to do this for the past year and just never got round to it. I've actually now found a free class locally so I have no excuse not to go!

What about you guys? What are your main goals for next month? And why do you set them?

bloglovin' facebook | pinterest instagram
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig