Sunday 26 October 2014

Why Do I Blog?

I saw this tag on Annabel's blog and though I wasn't explicitly invited to take part, I thought I'd crash the party and do it anyway. Welcome to the blog of a complete and utter rebel.

Why do I write? Put simply because I love to chat. I love to communicate, with friends, family and anyone else who will listen. I write because for me it's one of the ultimate forms of self expression. No two writing styles are the same and there's something incredibly fascinating about the whole process. It's a real insight into the way you think and see things and being able to get that down on paper (albeit virtual) and share it with people takes it to the next level. Also it's great to have something to look back on, I read blog posts from six months ago, a year ago and get reminded of some great things I got to do and people who I was lucky enough to spend some time with.

What am I working on? I'm never really just working on one thing. My blog works a little like my mind in that it jumps from subject to subject in no particular order! One thing I am consistently working on is my photography I don't have a big fancy camera but I'm eager to learn how to get some good shots out of the one I have and build on my editing skills too. I'm so impatient I just want to upload them straight away.

How does my blog differ from others in the same genre? Because it's written by me? I'd like to think I pour a lot of my personality into my writing and I've never met any one the same as me... yet!

How does my writing process work? It's less of a process more of hot mess, but it works for me. Ideas come to me in the weirdest places, at the weirdest times and I just try and go with it. That's the curse/beauty of being creatively wired I guess! 

What about you guys? Have you done this tag? What were your answers? Let me know!
bloglovin' facebook | pinterest instagram
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig