Tuesday 24 September 2013

Always Be Fabulous


My blog is like my boyfriend. And I say this because we have a love hate relationship. It's not that I'm not incredibly passionate about my blog, because that's not the case at all. The truth is that I'm a person that likes to keep themselves busy, so much so that more often than not I overwhelm myself.

I have three different jobs, I have family and friends I try to visit that are spread out across the UK, I am about to enter my third year of uni, I have my little bloggy blog to think about and I'd like to think I have some semblance of a social life too.

I want to do it all but I'm only human and the line has to be drawn somewhere. I am by no means giving up my blog I'm just explaining my absence as of late. Recently I've just come back from some time in Croatia and haven't really had a minute to think before diving back in at work during one of the busiest periods of the year.

I feel guilty when I don't blog, but I just don't feel comfortable with blogging just for the sake of something being there. I want it to be something I've thought about and something that's good and hopefully if everything goes to plan I'll get round to doing that within the next week!

Thanks for your patience...
bloglovin' facebook | pinterest instagram
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig