Monday 24 December 2012

What's in my Christmas Stocking?


Seeing as it's Christmas Eve I thought I'd do a little Christmassy post and show you all what my boyfriend got me in my Christmas stocking and kind of do a little play on the 'What's in my Handbag?' posts. I have to admit I did open it before Christmas but only because my boyfriend made me, literally made me open it!



I walked into his house and there was a red and white football sock hanging from the ceiling, which turns out to be my boyfriend's idea of a Christmas stocking, gah men. Anyway it was still pretty cute and as you can see it's mostly sweets, then a little bottle of rose wine (my favourite!) and a new toothbrush to keep at his house!

He said the sweets were for me but in actual fact he ended up eating the Haribo and the Dairy Milk Caramel so I think it was really a treat for both of us.

When I was younger I used to open one present on Christmas eve and then the rest on Christmas day/ morning but this year I'm in charge of making Christmas dinner so no presents for me til late afternoon so I guess it was nice to have this little treat beforehand!

What about you guys? Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions? When do you open your presents? Let me know!

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig