Monday 24 December 2012

Bloggers Digest and Life Update

Christmas 2011.
So this week I'm taking part in the lovely Nykki's Blogger's Digest, I haven't done one before but thought it would be fun to share with you all what I've been up to in both my blogging and personal life!


Personal

I know the Blogger's Digest is usually just for bloggy updates but I thought I'd add a little life update too. This past week I've been down in Manchester staying at my boyfriends and doing last minute Christmas prep which has been tiring to say the least - I officially hate wrapping presents! I got to Manchester on Friday but was so tired we didn't really do much! On Saturday we went out for some food at Wagamama's which I hate to say - I'm really beginning to go off. 

In comparison to other noodle bars I've eaten at recently - Yaki Soba (a small galley style Japanese restaurant in Chorlton) and Umami (a Japanese restaurant hidden away in a basement on Oxford Road) in terms of price and flavour it just isn't really cutting it for me anymore which is a real shame. Later we went to the cinema and saw Seven Psychopaths which was hilarious and totally exceeded my expectations - for those of you haven't already seen it I strongly recommend you catch it while it's still in cinemas. Finally, we went for a few drinks before heading on to a party where one of us had far too much to drink (*hint* it wasn't me...)

I guess Saturday was the most exciting day as my boyfriend was at work most of the week which leads on to...

Blogging

So you ask what did I write about?

I started the week on Saturday with the first of my 'Winter Warmer' posts - a delicious recipe for a hearty scotch broth... aye. Honestly though - this soup is good even if I do say so myself (which I do)! Wholesome, filling and everything a good wintery soup should be.

Next up on Monday my post was all about my lovely new faux fur coat from Daisy Street which I absolutely adore and is fast becoming a favourite in my coat collection  This also happened to be one of my most popular posts and I loved reading all the comments from everyone!

On Thursday I shared my top 3 beauty deals for this season which featured Benefit, Latest in Beauty and The Body Shop. Some serious bargains worth snapping up I promise you!

Late that night/ early Friday morning on the dreaded day the world was set to end I compiled some funny animal photos in my So Long World... post. I mean if that was the last time you were to ever see my blog I just had to leave you with happy memories.

Finally later on that morning I posted my first ever giveaway, which is a group giveaway hosted by the lovely Nykki and then here we are now! Apologies that this isn't a full week this was initially intended to go up on Saturday but the blogosphere was dead!

What have your blogging weeks been like? Share some of your best links below!
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig