Wednesday 25 February 2015

7 Things Nobody Tells You About Blogging

In the two and half years since I started blogging I've learnt more than I could have ever anticipated. There have been ups and inevitably downs (thankfully not too many), but I'm proud to say I think I've come a long way. In fact looking back at my old posts I regularly get the urge to remove myself from the Internet. Still, it's all a learning curve and I honestly wouldn't have it any other way.

Learning about blogging has been somewhat of a self induced process. There is no one size fits all manual that tells you everything you need to know and consequently you find yourself up at four in the morning trying to work out how to code one tiny section. So along with that here are seven more of the things I've learned that nobody tells you about blogging.

  1. Every life event becomes a photo opportunity. Say goodbye to eating without staging a full on photo shoot beforehand.
  2. You'll develop weird habits and start using words and phrases a lot of people will have never heard of.
  3. And because of this your friends will have to learn how to adapt to your strange mannerisms and learn to love you again.
  4. But you'll make loads of new friends too because blogging creates an incredible community where you can become best friends with someone you've never met.
  5. People won't always be nice to you and may even leave hurtful comments.
  6. And there will be days when you fall out of love with writing and want to give up.
  7. ... but you'll fall right back in because you can't remember what life was like before and you don't want to.
What about you guys? What things do you think no one ever tells you about blogging? Let me know!

bloglovin' facebook | pinterest instagram
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig