Wednesday 30 October 2013

Happiness is 100 Things: Part Four

So here we have it - my penultimate list of the little things that I am thankful for and make life just that little bit more bright!

61 A Disney day
62 Uncontrollable laughter
63 Warm Weather


64 The sound of the sea
65 A freshly baked cake
66 Getting post that isn't a bill or bank statement



67 Macaroni cheese
68 Winning a bid on eBay
69 Having people that actually read my blog
70 Bob Marley


71 Enjoying my own company
72 Flying with British Airways
73 Finding something you thought was lost
74 Well fitting shoes 


75 Growing wiser
76 A clean room
77 The Body Shop Body Butter


78 Tax rebate
79 Gravy
80 Enjoying my work

 If you haven't already read them here are the links to read part onepart two and part three of the series.

1/2/3/4/5

bloglovin' facebook | pinterest instagram
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig