Monday 17 September 2012

Liebster Award


So after only having my blog for a couple of weeks I am touched to have been nominated for TWO Liebster Blog Awards, one from Selinah at MissFashion1994 and one nomination from Lili at Lili-Rose212. Basically those nominated for the award are up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers, and the award is a way for them to get a little more exposure!


The Rules

*Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
*They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them.
*They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
*They must then choose up to 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers.
*These lucky bloggers must be notified.
*There are no tag backs.

11 Things About Me
 
(1)  Prison Break is my favourite TV series of all time!
(2) I don't like British tea, I would much rather drink a mug of hot water or green/jasmine tea!
(3) As I am writing this my boyfriend is lying next to me snoring loudly and VERY hungover.
(4) I have an irrational fear of mice and being burgled.
(5) I never take my festival wristbands off and have one from 2009.
(6) I love Harry Potter (books and films).
(7) I love watching kids films!
(8) I have a tendency to randomly narrate my life out loud. She ponders her next answer, whilst wondering what her readers will think of her...
(9) I once won a cross country running award, now I get out of breath walking up the stairs!
(10) I have mixed feelings about chicken.
(11) I was born with a hole in my heart. 

Questions From MissFashion1994

(1) Why did you start blogging? - Because I love writing and like the idea of being able to look back on all the things I've done (not everything gets documented on Facebook ya know!) 
(2) What is your favourite fashion magazine? - Hmm, I don't tend to buy them anymore but I guess I'd say if I were to pick one up it would be Look.
(3) Where is your favourite place to shop? - I always find myself drawn to H&M, I like the clothes and think they're great value for money! Although eBay is a close second, it just takes me ages to find what I want and I can't try on the clothes!
(4) Who is your favourite high end designer? Urm... Jimmy Choo? I would love to own a pair of the infamous shoes.
(5) Do you have any piercings or tattoos? - 7 ear piercings and 1 tongue. No tattoos at the moment!
(6) High-street or designer? High street - it's nice to able to afford what you want!
(7) What do you love to read on other blogs? - I love finding new recipes, reading product reviews and general life updates!
(8) Have you ever been to a bloggers meet up/would you want to go? - I have never been to one as I have only recently started blogging, but would be totally up for going to one. Not sure there are many bloggers in Aberdeen though!
(9) Describe your style in no more than five words? - Depends on the day!
(10) Who is your style icon? I don't have one! But I do like Fearne Cotton's outfits, she always looks good!
(11) Long or short hair? - Long for myself but other people can definitely pull off short hair!

Questions From Lili-Rose


(1) What are your three make up essentials? Lipstick, eyeliner and mascara! You can create a really great look with just a few tools!
(2) What made you want to start a blog? see above
(3) You can only pick one for the rest of your life: music, fashion or beauty products. Which one/why? Music definitely, i'm not that shallow! As much as I love looking nice, music is such a big part of my life I couldn't imagine my life without it!
(4) Who is your style icon? see above
(5) If you could choose any super power what would it be? Flying! Although I'd get really lazy and never walk anywhere...
(6) Where in the UK are you based? Scotland, aye!
(7) Early mornings or late evenings? Late evenings definitely, you'd be lucky to get much conversation from me when I've just woken up!
(8) What's your favourite blog post you've written so far? My post about going to uni I think, it was one of the first I wrote and reminds me of when I first started uni! Read it here!
(9) Number one on your wishlist for fall/autumn '12? The new iPad, I need it in my life.
(10) Whats the most memorable place you've visited, abroad or local? Glastonbury 2008, it was just incredible and I've been hooked to festivals ever since.
(11) What advice would you give to someone wanting to start out in the blogging community? Don't get to lost in trying to make it suitable for everyone else it's YOUR blog so don't let yourself be too influenced by others!

I nominate:
(yes theres less than eleven!)

(1) Little Bo Blab
(2) Vanessa Lucy
(4) Rachgrn

My Questions to Them:

(1) What make-up product could you not live without?
(2) What is your favourite meal?
(3) How would you spend £100?
(4) If you had to live in another era which would you choose, and why?
(5) What do you hope to gain from blogging?
(6) What's your favourite book?
(7) If you had one day left to live how would you spend it?
(8) What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
(9) What are you pet peeves?
(10) First song lyrics that come to your head?
(11) Can you do a cartwheel?






SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig